The fridge that has stood the test of time and still as popular as ever
The compressor refrigerators in the CoolMatic CRX series are ingenious quick change artists.
Their trick is no secret, but a patented Dometic invention.
The freezer compartment can simply be pulled out to make room for a larger fridge or freezer.
The desired temperature is set on the soft touch control panel which is mounted flush in the inner wall and elegantly integrates the LED light.
There’s smart electronics behind it: the system regulates the compressor speed therefore achieving energy savings of up to 25%.
The CRX50 is the “standard2 model fitting in most VW day vans and most furniture kits are built around the CRX50 fridges dimensions
- Patented removable freezer compartment
- Offering a 3-in-1 solution: fridge, freezer or both at the same time!
- Temperature control and compressor speed control enable highly efficient energy consumption
- Bevelled edge on the backside for optimal utilisation of space on board
- Dual function locks can also act as vents for your fridge
- Minimal noise as the fan speed automatically adjusts to the ambient temperature
Compressor cooling technology, used in Dometic’s CRX series, offers unrivalled cooling power. But how does it work? Well, it relies on a refrigerant that changes from a liquid to gaseous state in the evaporator. The evaporation process extracts heat from the interior of the cooling unit, causing the temperature to drop. The compressor draws in the refrigerant, compresses it and passes it on to the condenser. From here, the absorbed heat is released into the atmosphere. The refrigerant liquefies and flows back to the evaporator, where the cycle begins again. The result of this is an excellent cooling performance, capable of deep-freezing, even at extreme ambient temperatures.
Model on label CRX0050
Scope of delivery 1 refrigerator, 1 manual
Product Description Compressor refrigerator, 45 l, stainless steel look
Refrigeration technology Compressor
Dimensions product height 534 mm
Dimensions product width 380 mm
Net weight 17 kg
– Contains fluorinated greenhouse gases
Refrigerant amount 38 g
CO2 equivalent 0,054 t
Energy consumption (DC@5/25°C) 0.26784 kWh/24h
Climate class (EN62552) T